Right now, everyone wants to know if Trade Fusion System is Scam or genuine.Read this Trade Fusion Review to clear the rumors about the launch of this software. Let’s get our facts straight. It’s hard to tell which Apps are genuine and which ones are fake in this era of scams. Even the most honest trading systems sometimes come across as scams when they are not. The industry is mixed up, and there is no telling whether or not the broker you shall deposit your money with is as reliable as they promise.
However, the good thing is that we could always rely on hints we come across on the internet to determine whether or not this Trade Fusion software is worth a try. But all we are saying is that nothing is too clear when it comes to discussing about this. It’s for a fact that Trade Fusion System is new, meaning no one has ever had a chance to try it for the first time, expect the beta testers who experienced it before it’s released to the public. But as always, this review will promise you one thing; that Trade Fusion App is not scam but is to be avoided .
Features of Trade Fusion Review
While it’s true that trading binary options can be profitable if you use the right software and guidance, the promises made by the team behind Trade Fusion website appear to be a little bit exaggerated. Making $30,000 in 90 days in pure profit isn’t something very easy, especially when trying to make that money from a market that is so volatile.
Even with a success rate of 80%, it’s still going to be hard to strike the $30K mark in 90 days as insinuated by Trade Fusion providers.Entirely, we cannot crucify this trading software by saying it’s a scam. Why? Because this review is only interested in approaching this matter with tact. We want to make you understand everything there is to know about TradeFusion.co Review.The promise of 90-day free trial is of course real. And since they are charging a $499 subscription fee after 90 days of use, it is safe to assume that this is their way of doing business. This fact alone can’t make us begin calling Trade Fusion a scam.
(A) Real time signals
Like every other binary options systems out there, Trade Fusion signals are delivered in real time to help you take action appropriately. The fundamental and technical trends affecting a currency pair will determine the outcome when you choose that currency pair. Again, the team behind Trade Fusion method claims that their app is able to provide signals that are up to 90% accurate.
If this is true, then we can say this is one of the most accurate software in the world. Again, we’re taking this claim with a pinch of salt.
(b) Manual and auto-trading functions
The Trade Fusion App by Robert Ecklund and his team provide the ability to manually or automatically open your signals at the right time.
The manual trading function is represented with a clear button marked ”SYNC”. On the other hand, the auto function is marked with the obvious words ”Auto Trade”. Couple this with the ability of the software to address people in 5 different languages and you have a binary system that scoops a big market share.
(c) Simple yet advanced user interface
There are hints that the Trade Fusion App will feature simple, clean and minimalist user interface that is also advanced enough to attract a large number of users. The UI of this trading signal scores very high .
Advantages that Trade Fusion Software
– Offered in 5 different languages. This feature would definitely give Trade Fusion software an advantage over other signal bots offered in English only.
– Even though the success rate of this trading robot seems outrageous, it looks like the win rate is still going to be higher than that of most trading in the market. If Robert Ecklund claims that his App is able to achieve a success rate of 90% in good business days, we can confidently say that a user is likely to play in the 70%-80% range in bad days. That range can still be profitable for most users (depending on their risk appetite).
– Thirdly, the team of data analysts behind this Trade Fusion Team tweak the algorithm on a daily basis so that mistakes cannot be repeated. By consistently tweaking data to make the software work as accurate as possible, they’ve managed to achieve a success rate higher than most binary systems in the industry.
– Finally, the makers of this trading App claim that their TradeFusion software is associated with big brands in the industry. They’ve mentioned Morgan Stanley Goldman Sachs, Business Insider, Forbes, and Barclay’s Capital among other big names in the industry.
However, we have run a quick background research on these claims and it appears Tradefusion.co isn’t directly associated with any brand mentioned above. Only time can tell.
Is Trade Fusion a Scam?
Many reviews by trusted sites claim that this Autotrader is a scam.We, on the other hand, are not making an endorsement of Trade Fusion system by claiming it’s genuine. And neither are we saying it’s a scam.
Can you still sign up with TradeFusion App ?
Because this software is relatively new, we could still give it a chance instead of giving a blanket judgement based on handful negative reviews .If the following points turn out to be true (although nothing is guaranteed)
- 90.3% success rate
- 5 different languages supported
- Round the clock support, 24/7
- Simple yet the most advanced user interface
Visit the TradeFusion website here : Join TradeFusion.co
See our Copy Buffett Review and Users Feedback here or Join Copy Buffett App from below .
Conclusion – Trade Fusion May Be Scam ! Till Proven !
Not all reviews are genuine. Some competitors will pay to have people writing negative reviews on their rival’s product. The same thing applies to the world of binary trading . We are not saying that Trade Fusion software is 100% accurate, and neither are we making any promises here. You should therefore trust your instinct and reason when investing in this software.Always check our Scam binary options signals page before you sign with any new App’s.Post your views about the Trade Fusion System below in comments.